LabeltraceONE maintenance is highly recommended – to ensure your Labeltrace system is continually performing as expected. It provides Practices and Users with easy direct access to expert Labeltrace support. There are many benefits, but critically it will ensure your Labeltrace system is concurrent with GP Clinical Systems and Computer Operating Systems.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Some of the key services are:
- * Telephone and Email assistance from the Labeltrace Helpdesk – to aid with queries, questions, resolve issues, and provide expert help with any Labeltrace related matter.
(Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:00pm, Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm, excluding public holidays).
- * Remote ‘dial-in’ assistance via our in-house remote support utility.
- Automatic and/or manual updates to continually improve performance, increase functionality, and align Labeltrace with required systems.
- Upgrading and re-installation of central and client Labeltrace software.
- Direct access to the Labeltrace support site providing a user-friendly knowledge base, User guides, Downloads, ‘How To’ tutorial videos, and lots more useful info.
- Access to the template library where you can browse, download and even upload templates to share with the Labeltrace community.
*1st line Maintenance Support and/or Services available where possible.
What is the difference between 1st and 2nd line maintenance/support ?
1st Line Maintenance
Codegate provides direct access to the Labeltrace helpdesk for all of your Labeltrace support and questions, we directly support your surgery and your individual users.
2nd line Maintenance
Codegate support your local health authority IT Support provider i.e. your IT provider delivers 1st Line direct support to your practice and they (IT Support Provider) contact Codegate directly if they are unable to resolve your issue.
What happens if I don’t have a Maintenance Contract?
Customers without support will regretfully not be entitled to any assistance or receive required updates and new features until an active support contract is in place. The good news is that a maintenance contract can be set up very easily.
How do I ensure that I have Annual Maintenance ?
If you are not sure whether you have a valid maintenance contract in place or you would like to sign up for low cost annual maintenance, please contact our Labeltrace team who will be able to assist.